- CCL Test stands for the Credentialed Community Language Test
What is the CCL Test?
- Individuals who pass the CCL Test can claim “five bonus points” for migration
- Currently only interpreting exams are available
- Lodge online application on NAATI website
- Confirmation email about eligibility
- Offer of test date and making payment
- Confirmation email of test after payment completion
- Sit for the test
- Test marking (Up to 8 weeks)
- Email of test result
- If unsuccessful, can apply for remark or new test
Format of the CCL Test
- 2 dialogues, between an English speaker and a LOTE speaker
- 300 words / each dialogue (half in English & half in LOTE)
- Dialogue is divided into segments that don’t exceed 35 words each
- A chime will indicate the end of each segment
- The testing officer will pause the test recording at each chime.
- Interpret what is said by each speaker into the other language.
- The testing officer will restart the recording and play the next segment only when the candidate has finished.
- The candidate’s responses are recorded for marking.
Where can I sit a CCL test?
NAATI CCL testing will be available in the following cities:
Eligible applicants will be advised by email if a test place has been offered to them.
Errors affecting accuracy will be more heavily penalised. In particular, errors, like distortions, omissions and insertions, affecting the meaning at the sentence or dialogue level will receive larger deductions. It may only take two or three of these significant errors per dialogue for it to be assessed as a fail.
When NAATI issues the result for the CCL test it will be based on the mark achieved:
- PASS: 63 or higher (out of 90)
- MARGINAL FAIL: between 55 and 62.5 (out of 90)
- CLEAR FAIL: less than 55 (out of 90)
Excellent Learning With Joy Is Assured At ORE Training Centre For NAATI CCL Exam
The National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (Australia) conducts exams for the would-be immigrant to work as a translator or an interpreter. The success in the NAATI CCL Exam will depend upon your proficiency in translating and interpreting say English into the language you qualify in. The NAATI CCL Hindi exam is becoming popular with many immigrants to work as translators for official documents and to earn lucratively. The qualifying percentage is 63, and the student needs to get more confidence and appropriate training. Those who are fluent and expert in Hindi and English can pass the exam quickly, but those who are not; need intense and specialist training in it. ORE trains persons aspiring to the NAATI CCL Exam, in Melbourne in 7 different languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali, Sinhalese, Urdu, Nepalese and Tamil.
In the NAATI CCL Exam errors of accuracy will be more drastically and strictly demarked. In all specific expressions which are omitted, misinterpreted, and wrong points are inserted, thus affecting the sense of the sentence or dialogue level will attract larger mark deductions. Two or three of these errors will attract failures. These strict assessments require a professional trainer to coach you and make you reach the level of these exams. The ORE Training Centre is provided by experts, who are well-graded and thorough. This service assures you the desired results – your success.
As a student, what do you expect in a NAATI CCL course?
- individualised coaching and personal attention
- the right assessments to be prepared
- innumerable mock tests to get confidence
- extensive and currently updated study material
- exciting environment for study
- and with a best and attentive tutor to enjoy the learning process.
So join us to bring joy and confidence in your learning aspirations for NAATI CCL exams.